Carmona Estates – Carmona Cavite House and Lot
Carmona Estates is conveniently located near the Carmona Exit of the South Luzon Expressway, and just a few minutes away from the Carmona town proper and public market. It is only a 30 minute drive from the Makati Central Business District and has access to schools, hospitals, and business establishments in the nearby towns of Laguna.
We’re Home: Community Well-being
Complete Amenities and Community Upbuilding Activities
Best of all, happy memories of the outdoors can be created everyday with plenty of amenities Carmona Estates has to offer.
A child-friendly master-planned community, the sprawling Carmona Estates spans 87 hectares and provides plenty of wide open spaces for kids to play in, without having to stray too far from home.
At Carmona Estates, children can make friends with other kids living in the neighborhood and enjoy the amenities together, all within the confines of a safe and secure environment, giving parents the peace of mind they deserve.
5 Reasons Why Choose Carmona Estates?
1. Location, Location, Location
- Just around 3kms to South Superhighway. Near Carmona Public Market and Walter Mart Carmona.
- Easy to locate. Just exit the toll after seeing Splash Island from South Superhighway.
- All the best schools are there. Dela Salle Canlubang, Collegio de San Agustin, to name a few. In fact a Primary and Secondary School can be found inside the subdivision. Your kid’s don’t even have to go out.
- Situated near Ayala Nuvali. In fact, Dela Salle Canlubang and Laguna Technopark can be seen in the subdivision. A road is being built connecting Carmona Estates to Ayala Nuvali.
2. 24hrs. Security
- Carmona Estates is composed of various villages, namely: Oakwood Village, Pinecrest Village and Amandala Village. There are Security Gate for each Village.
- 2 Main Gates with Security. One connecting to Carmona Public Market. The other connecting to Southwoods. Both has Police checkpoints.
3. Flood Free
- Carmona Estates prides itself to be Flood Free.
- Carmona Estates is located higher than Manila, temperature is cooler.
4. Green Living
- Carmona Estates is surrounded by greens. A few place that’s still close to nature.
- Carmona Estates envigorates your spirit, the environment is truly relaxing.
5. Exclusive Community
- A property owner at Carmona Estates automatically becomes a part of the Homeowner’s Association.
There are two main entrance gates to the property: a gate coming from Mayors’ Boulevard, and a gate coming from Sugar Road.
Most phases inside Carmona Estates also have their own guarded entrance gates for tighter security.
You will also notice our security guards roving around the area 24/7 to make sure the community is peaceful and orderly.
The property is equipped with two (2) clubhouses for your private function needs, two (2) swimming pools where your family can relax on a hot day, two (2) open basketball courts and one (1) covered court for outdoor sports, and a park where kids can play.
St Anthony de Carmelli – it’s located inside the subdivision of Carmona Estates. A private school with modern equipment.
Holy Rosary Chapel
Your very own chapel right inside the estate. Worship right where you live.
Carmona Estates has 2 commercial complex inside the subdivision. The stores include food stores, parlors, school supplies, meat shop, etc.
Carmona Estates Shuttle
The subdivision has its own shuttle service being run by the Homeowner’s association. Terminal is located in Walter Mart Carmona. Payment is through a ticketing system for the security of the homeowners.
Landmarks and Other Information
- 3 Minutes drive to Walter mart Carmona, Cavite
- 15 Minutes drive to SM Dasmarinas, Cavite
- 10 Minutes drive to Alabang Town Center (ATC) and FIESTA MALL (Via SLEX:
BPI, China Bank, Metro Bank, Allied Bank, BDO, Land Bank, etc
AMENITIES AND FACILITIES:
- Entrance Gate
- Basketball Court
- Swimming Pool
- Shuttle Service
- Concrete Road Network
- 24-hour Security
- Electricity provided by Meralco
- Centralized Water System
- Manila Telephone Lines
- 5mins away from Carmona Public Market
Perpetual College, (Binan), De La Salle Univ. (Laguna), STI College (Carmona), Colegio San Agustin
RESORTS / RESTAURANTS:
Splash Island, Barrio Fiesta, (Carmona), Southwood Manor, (Golf & hotel restaurant),
30-45mins drive to TAGAYTAY
- Blending cosmopolitan and suburban living.
- Accessible through the major access road Mayor’s Blvd. and Sugar road.
- Self-contained community with 24-hour security.
- Peaceful community, away from the noise and chaos of traditional urban setting.
- Offers fresh, clean air.
- Shuttle service
- Approximately 30mins from Makati
From Buendia, Jac Liner bus ride to Carmona Exit. From Carmona Exit, jeepney ride to either Walter Mart Carmona or Police checkpoint. Then, take shuttle or tricycle to the Subdivision.
Carmona Estates is very accessible through jeepney ride from Alabang, Binan, Sta Rosa, and GMA Cavite.
24 hours accessibility of tricycle from Walter Mart Carmona, and Police checkpoint. Also, 24 hours accessibility from Carmona Public Market to the Subdivision.
The PNR has been rehabilitated and subsidized by the government. Fare ranges from Php 10.00 to php 15.00. Continuous service from Tutuban to Alabang and Alabang to Tutuban. It has a station at Buendia Makati. Some coach are air-conditioned
Take the Worry Out of Home Buying! Call the Specialist:
CONTACT NOW FOR FREE SITE VIEWING