Tuition Fee of St Edward Integrated School
How Much is the Tuition Fee of St Edward Integrated School (2016 – 2017)?
- Scholastic excellence
- Pro – God
- Responsible citizenship
St Edward Integrated School commits itself to:
2. Deepen the faith-life of students according to Catholic tradition to become mature Christians who care and serve the poor.
3. Develop the critical thinking skills of students to contribute to the growth of the larger community.
4. Discover and harness the potentials of students through an enriched and balanced curriculum.
5. Foster a culture of excellence through:
- Competent administrators and teachers
- Cooperative and interactive learning
- Creative response to the needs of the students
- Healthy social interaction, and
St Edward Integrated School is a learning institution, Catholic in character, that transforms lives by nurturing minds to realize their dreams and potentials to become persons of integrity imbued with Christian values in the service of society.
St Edward Schools Advantages:
Offers Quality Education
- Strengthening EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION
- making the Curriculum RELEVANT to the LEARNERS
- Ensuring integrated and Seamless Learning
- Building Proficiency thru Language
- Gearing up for the FUTURE
- Nurturing the holistically developed Filipino
Has FACILITIES for Learning
- 30:1 Student to Teacher Ratio (Max 35:1) per classroom
- SEIS (future St Edward High School) have the facilities like:
- School gym
- Multi-purpose room
- Speech lab
- Computer lab
- Home economics
- Livelihood Education Lab
- Science Lab